- Changes from Version 1.24
– When in the Center mode of the Spectrum scope display hunajatehdas.net screen, the REF degree putting does not mirror the scope waveform at some point of transmission.
- – This firmware replace model 1.26 has been improved, so it’s going to no longer reset settings and memories.
- If the firmware is updated from model 1.24 or in advance, the settings and reminiscences aren’t reset.
- However, if the firmware is reverted to at least one.26 from a later version (after 1.26), the settings and memories may be reset.
You cannot revert to firmware model 1.24 or earlier at the serial numbers indexed under, which have firmware version 1.26 or later established.
IC-705 #32: Serial wide variety 32001001 or later
IC-705 #33: Serial range 33001001 or later
IC-705-T #36: Serial wide variety 36001001 or later
IC-705 #37: Serial number 37001001 or later
Please note at the fashions indexed above, in case you revert to firmware model 1.24 or in advance, the audio will not be successfully output.
The CS-705 programming software program used with this firmware may be downloaded here.
- To replace the firmware
- 1. Download and unzip the firmware statistics (for example, 705E126.dat) and copy it into the “IC-705” folder this is in your microSD card.
- 2. Insert the microSD card with the firmware facts into the transceiver.
- 3. Update the firmware.
- 3-1. Display the SD CARD screen in the Menu.
- 3-2. Touch “Firmware Update” at the SD CARD screen to open the FIRMWARE UPDATE display screen.
- three-three. Touch [▼] to scroll to the quit of the screen to read all the precautions, after you read and agree with all of the precautions, contact [YES].
- 3-4. The confirmation conversation recommends making a backup of the settings and recollections, touch [YES].
- We advise that you make a backup of them in this step, due to the fact all the settings and reminiscences may be reset after updating the firmware.
- three-five. After the backup file is made, and the firmware choice screen is displayed, touch the firmware replace statistics (as an instance, 705E126).
- three-6. Please cautiously read all the precautions, and when you need to execute it, touch [Yes] for 1 2d to begin the firmware replace.
- 3-7. When the update is finished, “Firmware updating has finished.” is displayed, and the transceiver will mechanically restart.
- If the placing records needs to be converted, it may take some time to restart.
- four. If the settings and reminiscences have been reset, load the settings and recollections that have been subsidized up onto the microSD card.
- 4-1. Display the SD CARD screen within the Menu.
- 4-2. Touch “Load Setting” on the SD CARD display screen to open the LOAD SETTING screen.
- 4-3. Touch the record call of the stored report.
- 4-4. Touch “ALL,” after which the conversation “Keep ‘SKIP’ settings within the Repeater List?” is displayed, touch [YES].
- four-five. The conversation “Load report? The new “REF Adjust” setting will be saved.” is displayed, touch [Yes].
- four-6. After the loading ends, “COMPLETED! Restart the IC-705.” is displayed, restart the transceiver.
- After updating the firmware, the Version Information in the OTHERS Set may be as follows.
- Main CPU: 1.26
- Sub CPU: 1.01
- DSP Program: 1.11
- DSP Data: 1.00
- FPGA: 1.01
- DV DSP: 1.02
- GPS: 13196
- Bluetooth: 1.12
- WLAN: 18.104.22.168_22.214.171.124_3.17.zero.four